Sunday 26 June 2011

10sec WITH "DESTINY"

It's the day that's won't let me forget in my life,the tragedy that took place in front of the eyes of my family, and me.
It's was fair day, sunday, we decide too go at river side,but who know something will go wrong for other and tragedy for us.

Just returnig home after that beautifull evening, my elder sister said just wait for some minute let me enjoy with the seenery, and suddendly something bad happens.
A car lossing its break with its top speed on its wheels, just suddenly came and collide with a younger guy, the driver lose control and collide its car with
roadside tunnel, which was disaster for two guys riding on bicycle,the car just threw them into the jungle at the roadside and hitting a man with age more than 60s the car draged him to the drainage .
The two guys riding bicycle were helped by local area people and sent them to hospital, but the no one notice the aged man fallen in drainage, a man came and took him out of it. Police came into the place within a minute,but the driver ran away.
Tragedy for my family was just befor 10sec my parents were about to leave and my sister stoped them,my mother thanked god and my sister and prayed for those people ..

I didn't belive in destiny till that movement of my life, and that accident forced me to belive in "DESTINY"

No comments:

Post a Comment